Sunday 3 February 2013

This week's 'Purple' Challenge with Eclectic Ellapu

Hi there and welcome back!
It's my turn this week to host the challenge for the Purple Team over at Eclectic Ellapu. A while ago, I was asked to make a card for a special wedding anniversary and I really had to think carefully about it. I'm challenging you this week to also give it a go.


I used white and emerald green for a 20th Wedding Anniversary card. The cardstock is GinaK Designs pure luxury White and All Spruced Up. The DP is from the Victoria Garden pack by Echo Park. The image is by Tiddly Inks and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The white lace is by Kaisercraft.
I die cut 2 flourishes with my MFT flourish die and added pearlies, stickles and a flower from my stash.

To make it easier, here is a short list of wedding anniversary 'colours':
1st Yellow
5th Turquoise
10th Silver
20th Emerald Green
25th Silver
30th Green
40th Ruby
50th Gold

Hop over to the Eclectic blog and be inspired!

Hugs,
M

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Dis beautiful! Ek is mal daaroor!

Paula said...

I love your design, the lace andflourish embellishment compliment the stamp beautifully

Patricia said...

Madeleen, your card is so elegant. Just love it.