Sunday 6 January 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Purple Team: First Challenge for 2013!

Hi there and welcome back!

Today, I'm sharing the first challenge of 2013 for the Purple Team at Eclectic Ellapu.
This week, your challenge is to create anything with 'snow activities'. This is what I've come up with:


The cardstock is GinaK Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Based in White and the DP (red strip and snowflakes) is from the Blitzen range by BoBunny. I ran the card base through my Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The button is also from the Blitzen range by BoBunny. The image and sentiment are from the 'Tree Traditions' stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it using Copic markers. The polaroid frame was made using the  'Snapshot Fun' die, also by Sweet Stamp Shop.
The twine is by Timeless Twine.
Lastly, I added some stickles and rhinestones from my stash.

Thanks so much for popping in!
Hugs,
M

PS: I've recently discovered picmonkey - a photo editing site - they are amazing! I love what I can do with my pictures now! The sky is the limit! :)

2 comments:

Andria said...

Brilliant take on the theme, gorgeous gorgeous creation. Off to check out Pic Monkey now too.
x

Patricia said...

Hey teamie! Great job on your card. Some day I hope to be taking a real tree home for Christmas too. Love the snapshot idea. The glitter on the car and the glaze on the windows was a great idea!