Wednesday 19 December 2012

Thank You Flowers

Hi there,
I'm sharing some thank you cards with you today. I spotted a card yesterday I just had to CASE, and since I had to make some thank you's, I thought this card was perfect. The card I saw was on Ally's blog, Laughadaisy, and you can visit her here. Needless to say, I've become an instant follower of her work!!

Here are my versions of the same card:

 


The stamps I used are all by GinaK Designs. The spring flowers (in pink) are from the Whimsical Spring set, the boat is from the 'Follow Your Dreams' set and the Peony stamp was in a GinaK grab bag - sorry no idea which set it belongs to. The sentiment is from the 'Nature's Greetings' set.

I coloured all the images with Copic Markers and layered it onto GinaK Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Based cardstock in white, and Kraft.
Images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto GKD Pure Luxury Layering Weight cardstock in White.
The twine and rhinestones are from my stash.
I used four different embossing folders for the card base and ran it through my Cuttlebug.

Thanks for popping by!
Hugs,
M

PS: I just realised that these cards qualify for this week's Mix it up Monday Challenge over on StampTV!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great Madeleen. Sometimes quick & easy cards are needed. Love them.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!! I love the simplicity of them.