Friday 21 December 2012

Fun Concertina Fold

Hi there,
I'm sharing a new creation today, using a fun fold I saw online recently. I found Beate Johns's video tutorial on how to do this fold and you can have a look at it over here. I liked this folds so much that I had to give it a try!


I just love how this card turned out! This fold is so cute and very, very effective!
Thanks for popping in!

Hugs,
M

PS: I'm also entering this card in the Timeless Twine December Challenge 

Tools & Products used:
Cardstock: GinaK Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Based cardstock in White, Ocean & Red Hot
DP: GinaK Designs Winter Whimsey
Image: GinaK Designs Celebrate the Season
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers & Faded Jeans and Momento Tuxedo Black
Stickles, rhinestones & buttons from my stash
Twine: Timeless Twine
Cuttlebug & Spellbinders Nestabilities
Ledah TM-10 Paper trimmer
Spin-Eco permanent glue

3 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Gorgeous concertina card! I love that snowman so cute! Great job! Merry Christmas!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I really must get on down and try this fold. You are perfect at it hun xxx

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful Card!!!!