Saturday 15 September 2012

The Outlawz - 'Tempus Fugit' Time Flies

Hi there,
I'm back this week with the latest challenge for the Paper a la Mode Team over on The Outlawz Challenges. This week my Teamies and I would like to challenge you with a project around 'Time'.  A couple of weeks ago I popped into one of my local stationery stores to see what notebooks they had in stock. I chanced upon 2 notebooks on clearance, and since they already had little pockets on the front, I snapped them up and decided to alter them by adding bits and pieces.




 

The DP is from the latest range by Echo Park entitled "For the Record". In addition to the set I used, there is als a pink/green/yellow version and I can't wait to use the pink version. The range also include matching chipboard embellishments as well as a set of brads. I cut the tags using a tag template I had in my stash and added the DP, chipboard and pearls, flowers and ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

2 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Fabulous!! Perfectly altered and so useful and fun to have :)

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Madeleen! Love your notebooks! Very creative project! So nice that we are going to be on another team together. I am on the Outlawz Greetings Challenge Team!

I enjoyed looking through your blog!
Hugz,
Chana
http://redoralee.blogspot.com